SAIC is seeking Program Analysts to provide support to our FAA customers. The successful candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Detailed-oriented mindset and proficiency in researching and analyzing information;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Flexible personality, self-motivated and willingness to multi-task and take on increasing responsibilities within the organization;
- Ability to independently establish and manage priorities for fulfilling work assigned.
- Performing various tasks to support program managers and project leads in the planning, execution, and oversight of assigned programs in accordance with the FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS).
- Developing documents, reports and briefing material to relay project information for various forums and stakeholders, including executive level program reviews
- Develop communications material for internal and external customers
- Coordinate, track, and monitor program status, action items, and activities
- Organize and plan program meetings, team meetings, and events. Facilitate meetings as required. Develop meeting agendas, minutes, lesson learned, etc.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 7 years of related experience
- FAA experience and knowledge of AMS is desired.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Skill in planning, organizing, prioritizing, and carrying out work with diverse and competing priorities.
- Ability to satisfy FAA resume and security approval requirements
- Prior experience assisting FAA programs in meeting AMS decision milestone requirements or familiarity with FAA Risk Management process and tools is a plus
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.