SAIC has an opening for a Chief Solutions Architect to support the National Security and Space Sector (NSSS), a fast-growing, dynamic $2.7B line organization.
In this role, you will leverage domain expertise to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and lead the development of a complete solution meeting all technical requirements resulting in a price competitive proposal. Aditional duties include the following:
- Identify technical staff needs to support Pre-BP and BP activities
- Coordinate assignments of technical personnel to proposal efforts
- Coordinate with team member technical leadership and technical contributors on solution development, proposal writing, and estimating
- Write and reviews proposal
- Oversee the development of basis of estimates (BOE)
- Provide subject matter expertise to meet customer technical, schedule and cost requirements
- Meet with customers on SAIC's capabilities, services and solutions for capture efforts
- Provide solution-related technical support after award, as needed
- Apply and/or develop highly advanced principles, theories and concepts; viewed as an expert in the field.
- Participate with senior management to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Serve as consultant to top management in long-range goals and objectives, company policies, programs and capabilities
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and eight years(8) or more experience.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated expertise providing innovative solutions in any of the following: Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, DataOps Analytics, AI/ML
- Extensive proposal experience leading or supporting technical solution development
- Previous experience supporting DoD or the Intelligence community
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically solution evangelizing and RFP management
- Experience in pre-sales engineering or solutions architecture for technology/software sales
- Experience developing solutions that exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Be up to date with Industry jargon on Data Science, (Difference between AIOPS, MLOPS, DataOps)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $200,001 - $225,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.