SAIC is currently seeking a Vice President, Enterprise Capture Management to lead a team of Capture Directors, Capture Managers and oversee Enterprise Capture efforts from qualification of an opportunity to win
- Partner with the Defense and Civilian Sector (DCS) Leadership, Business Units and corporate business development teams to develop Win strategies and Capture Plans across the portfolio of opportunities that the sector decides to pursue
- Coordinate assignment and manage Capture Managers across pursuits to capture new and recompete business efforts for all priority pursuits
- Orchestrate, coach, and mentor Capture Teams to develop win strategies, shaping objectives and capture plans for each pursuit
- Oversee the development and management Capture Schedules and B&P budgets assigned to the Strategic Capture Managers
- Support teaming and customer discussions across the Sector
- Ensure capture teams manage to approved B&P budgets
- Maintain a pool of external consultants to support any capability gaps in a capture
- Oversee the management and distribution of incentives to capture teams and supporting staff upon a contract win
- Develop, implement and monitor a Sector specific capture training program
- Be a brand ambassador for SAIC and DCS in the Industry to continually attract the best talent for SAIC to recruit
Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Discipline or one of the Sciences, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in successfully leading and winning large pursuits with DOD, Federal Civilian, State and Local customers
- Managing pursuit pipeline of over $5B across multiple accounts
- 5+ years of managing Capture Staff
- Track Record of winning large solutions and services takeaway contracts
- Deep knowledge of the Federal Acquisitions Regulation(FAR), Other Transaction Authority (OTA) and other buying policies of customers
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Hands-on experience simultaneously balancing the responsibility for multiple captures at any given time.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.