SAIC is seeking a C4 Communications Interoperability Analyst to join our team in Pearl City, Hawaii.
- Plans and integrates multi-domain exercise simulation environments that stimulate real world C4I systems. Primarily GCCS with experience in Link-16, targeting, mission planning, log, Intel and messaging systems. Fixed site and deployed.
- Tests and validates solution during the design and planning stages to ensure functionality during event execution.
- Works with other simulation SME’s to build external interfaces to fit exercise requirements.
- Install and maintain Linux and Windows C4I software.
- Builds event plans and standard products. Engages in all phases of the JELC.
- Forms working groups and teams. Shares best practices, expertise and SOPs. Builds team to resolve challenges, conflicts, and problems.
- Facilitates requirements development, provides insight, and updates to leadership to drive solutions, timelines, and project/event success.
- Promptly addresses questions, problems, and issues while keeping the team and leadership informed of the situation and any insights learned.
Bachelors and six (6) years of experience; Masters and four (4) years of experience; four 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must have at least a DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Experience developing integration and execution plans, SOPs, system diagrams, and other technical documentation
- Must have experience developing BOMs, HW/SW specs, and the ability to build deployable software images.
- Must have experience building simulation and C4I systems for use in war game, exercise and test events.
- Must possess relevant experience integrating databases, terrain, maps, and other products required to support large-scale exercises.
- Must be able to plan and establish connections between simulation systems and C4I systems.
Candidates must have an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.