SAIC is seeking a System Administrator for the Joint Expeditionary Command and Control (JEXC2) program in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Responsible for building systems, organizing communication between functional areas for required media, and integrating patches & merge request into the build procedures and media (e.g. for "manual" build process).
- Care & maintenance of systems installed labs, support centers, and site deliveries.
- Generation, engineering, and documentation for engineering and software change requests.
- Responsible for development of scripts & procedures to provide major architectural updates to existing systems in the field, engineering and software change request documentation.
- Work with cyber security office (CSO) on closing vulnerabilities and remediating other security issues.
- Responsible for the management of all code & repos used within the organization.
- Develope code/scripts for other miscellaneous organizational areas and integrating with research and development (R&D) efforts into field-ready, mature solutions
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more related experience
- four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret with the ability to acquire and maintain Active Secret clearance
- CompTIA Security+ certification is required prior to first day of employment.
- · Develop new Terraform and Ansible code towards automating system deployments.
- · Manage and maintain deployments of various environments, consisting of both infrastructure and software deployments, including operating systems and commercial software.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.