SAIC is seeking a motivated HR Action Support Manager to aid the SIGINT Directorate Front Office Staff in managing vital programs that shape careers and attract the best talent for civilian positions.
In this role, you will provide a daily presence and firsthand knowledge of all the civilian and military personnel status, provides advice to program office leadership for tracking, forecasting, selection board preparation, awards and decorations and performance reports.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the program offices and the directorate, the Office of Human Resources, and any other organizations or stakeholders for civilian and military human capital management.
- Understand, work, assign, coordinate and track all civilian and military actions.
- Advise the customer on manpower management issues through forecasting and planning.
- Advise and help leadership prepare board packages critical to the success of our people and programs.
- Manage and track forecasting and tracking tools for official records and promotion boards, performance reports, performance feedback tracking and awards and decorations.
- Maintain and manage special leave requests, personnel folders, a resume data base, training and certifications, and deployment support documentation.
- Update organization charts and rosters to support various boards and tracking tools as well as up keep on all corrections and changes to civilian records.
- Manage the logistics support for registration, in processing, and out processing for all civilians and military personnel
Qualifications - External
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 9+ years or more of related professional experience; experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Experience managing programs under Service and Customer guidance
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to track and maintain records, boards, awards, and taskers
- Excellent writing and editing skills
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.