Job ID: 2200048
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
SAIC seeks an experienced, results-oriented, inventive and influential Program Manager (PM) to lead multi-disciplinary team of engineers to apply a best value approach to the data ingest and data conditioning activities. PM will focus on increasing the speed of data delivery and the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) of structured and unstructured data in support of national security objectives. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding executing IT systems and leading transformations through Lean Agile that promotes collaboration, transparency and continuous improvement. PM will use realistic and innovative approach to meeting the SOW while reducing risk and increasing delivery speed, scale, and resiliency. PM will ensure the contract performs within its cost/price and schedule; manage deliverables, contract compliance requirements, and performance baseline. PM will also collect operational metrics, oversee personnel staffing, as well as security-relevant updates and service offerings, strategic plans, and roadmaps.
Qualifications - External
· Must have active/current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
· Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and thirteen (13) years or more experience.
· 5+ years of experience in Managing a technical program/project
· Experience in data management, data governance, or data analysis as a Data Architect, Data Engineer, Data Governance or related role
· Experience in managing data in cloud storage, and using scripts and automation to automate the deployment and operation of data pipelines
· Experience in bringing innovative approaches to address complex problems bridging operational and technical domains
· Experience utilizing organization development and change management to support new strategic initiatives
· Strong analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolve inconsistencies and propose solutions to program issues
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and willingness to initiate and manage relationships across the IC organizations and manage relationships across the customer leadership team
· Ability to work with contract personnel and manage subcontract relationships
· Leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
· PMP Certification
· Cloud (AWS or Azure certification(s))
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.