Job ID: 2200047
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Business Analyst to work on site in Washington, DC. There will be some remote opportunities for anyone local to the Washington metro area.
Business analysts are used for all types of domains and should be tech-savvy and curious about the business processes with minute details. Preparing business documents and designing new business processes is still a common function for business analysts, but the RPA business analyst closely observes business processes and finds out the potential processes which can automate. Their basic role is to process design and implement creative RPA solutions for the organization.
Key responsibilities handled by RPA Business Analyst:
• Work closely with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design
• Analyze business processes, identify potential automation opportunities, and propose a Plan of RPA strategy
• Creating the – PDD (Process Description Document), and SDD (Solution Design Document) in detail
• Providing the solution proposal by checking the scalability of the RPA client architecture
• Assist the team by providing insights from the documentations
• Updating to RPA stakeholders and other team members during project delivery
• U.S. Citizenship is a must as well as able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
• UiPath Business Analyst Certification or Basic Developer (will consider equivalent for other RPA vendor)
• Bachelors degree and two (2) years of experience in RPA business analysis (will consider recent business process management and reengineering experience in lieu of direct RPA business analysis experience)
• Certification in RPA development with or without actual RPA development experience
• Professional experience/formal training in software programming, scrum, Agile, or related technical areas
RPA business analyst recommended skills:
• Communication skills
• Critical analytical thinking and a great level of curiosity
• Logical thinking to find RPA opportunities in a business processes
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.