SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse, and highly motivated individuals supporting the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane Navy Hypersonic Team to support Applied Research and Technology Maturation objectives for Advanced Hypersonic technologies by coordinating/overseeing the technical details and engineering efforts of university and industry partners associated with the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
NOTE: Position can be supported from Crane, DC, or Huntsville locations and allows for some telework. Candidate will must be in close proximity to customer site for regular classified access in support of this role.
- May require the establishment and management of program plans and schedules; defining and tracking program requirements; tracking program deliverables; and analyzing program cost, schedule, and performance data.
- Assist government client in identifying program challenge areas to generate focused/impactful topics for small business solicitations
- Provide oversight and direction for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) performers to ensure efforts are aligned with programmatic requirements
- Provide business coaching and analysis to small business commercialization and transition plans
- Provide small businesses with clear training and information to assist in shaping internal operations for successfully transitioning technology to the DoD and/or Non-DoD private sectors
- Participate in the design and development of curriculum for SBIR/STTR training seminars and events
- Assist government client in identifying events of value to the transition and commercialization of SBIR/STTR technology
REQUIRED EDUCAITON AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience in developing business and R&D proposals
- Experience in taking projects from concept development into commercial organization/production
- Experience in negotiating and implementing new market developments
- Program management experience managing projects with a complex set of interlocking goals and objectives involving multiple stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of DoD 5000 and the Defense Acquisition System
- Experience in organizational planning, and leading technical groups
- Experience reviewing and implementing DoD management policies and practices, as well as, experience managing or supporting SBIR/STTR programs
- Experience with interpreting and applying DoD R&D acquisition policies, guidelines, and the FAR/DFARS requirement
- Must be able to obtain a full Top Secret; Interim Secret required to start, SAIC will help obtain clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.