Project Lead/Deputy Program Manager (LT1515 – Intelligence Analyst Manager)
The Project Lead will be immersed into a dynamic environment composed of a diverse team of intelligence analysts, linguists, cultural experts, operations officers, and security professionals. The team focuses on creating and recognizing targeting opportunities and strategies in the cyber-realm. The position requires superb critical thinking skills, leadership, organization, people skills, writing, and briefing abilities. Along with strong analytic skills/research skills, the candidate should demonstrate strong operational sense and personal initiative. This position will require interaction with a wide variety of Government leadership and contractor personnel. The ability to operate in a diverse, evolving, and high-profile environment is key. Duties include:
- Primary managerial point of contact for 40+ on-site employees, including SAIC personnel and sub-contractors
- Responsible for all personnel management including: schedules, hiring, recruiting, performance management, personal development, training, travel, rewards and/or disciplinary actions, onboarding and out-processing, and personnel and facility security
- Leverages expertise to guide and mentor personnel and serves as a resource with advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities within subject matter expertise (intelligence analysis for analytic projects and production.
- Manages on-site project operations to ensure schedules are met, system resources are utilized effectively, and that proper relationships are established between customers.
- Primary lead responsible for the management, coordination, execution, and tracking for all procurement activities for tangible and intangible project resource requirements, to include equipment, materials, services, and software license, in order to meet customer deadlines
- Identifies and anticipates risks in advance, determines, the probability of occurrence and magnitude of impact to the program, and assists the Program Manager with the development of risk mitigation strategies
- Minor travel throughout the National Capital Region (NCR)
Required Education, Certifications, Skills, Expertise, Years of Experience:
- Active Top Secret Clearance with ability of obtain SCI and pass a polygraph (PR within 6 years)
- 12+ years of experience within the analysis sector of the US Military and/or US intelligence Community (IC)
- Including 3-5 years’ experience at the management level
- Ability to mentor and guide junior employees in defining problems, selecting appropriate methods, analytic projects, crafting key questions, and applying analytic methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Intelligence Studies, International Studies, Business, or a related field
- (additional in-field experience may be substituted for education)
- Skilled in motivating, mentoring, and supervising staff to exceed customer expectations
- Demonstrated experience developing standard operating procedures and tracking needs to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum support to the customer
- High-level skills in organization, leadership, and developing people
- Working knowledge of popular, legacy, and new social media, blog sites, and mobile applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (including OneNote)
- Strong knowledge of military operations, terminology, and structure
- Preparing Reports with excellent writing and briefing skills
Desired Education, Certifications, Skills, Expertise, Years of Experience:
- Active Poly (must be able to take/pass “at-will”)
- Experience with Military or Law Enforcement Community Counterintelligence Investigations
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.