SAIC is looking for a Cyberspace Operations Planner to provide SME level operational and strategic expertise as a staff planner in support of cyberspace operations. This position will be located at Fort Meade, MD.
- Draft or edit Operational Plans (OPLANS), Operational Orders (OPORDs), Planning Orders (PLORD), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs).
- Participate in Joint Planning Groups and Operational Planning Teams (JPGs/OPTs), develop and integrate Department of Defense Information Network and defensive cyberspace capabilities into plans, support action officers with planning, and remain cognizant of missions and priorities.
- Review drafts and provide advice and assistance to the OPTs and JPGs.
- Review plans to identify expressed or implied missions and responsibilities.
- Develop concepts of support, courses of action, integrate command and external capabilities, coordinate and document comprehensive plans.
- Assist in planning, research, and analysis of DoD cyberspace policy, analysis of cyberspace events and operations, provide specialized expertise in such areas as Cyberspace Protection Teams employment, Open Source Intelligence analysis, Targeting Process, and Exercise Planning.
- Bachelor's degree and nine (9) years of experience; years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with the Marine Corps Planning Process (MCPP), Joint Planning Process (JPP) or similar military planning processes (Military Decision Making Process, Rapid Response Planning Process, etc…).
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyberspace operations.
- Ability to develop briefing materials for General Officer and SES level audiences.
- TS.SCI with CI poly is required.
- Joint Professional Military Education I (JPME I) Graduate.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.