SAIC is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented SharePoint Designer/Developer to join our on-site team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within SAIC.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides demonstrated ability to develop SharePoint-enabled solutions to satisfy design objectives. Develop and Maintain Support Websites (using SharePoint).
- Develop custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of submitted data for reporting and metrics on all collected information.
- Use SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and allowable third-party software to develop practical collaboration tools in support of CST's SharePoint sites.
- Support iterative SharePoint development and customization projects for secure customers
- Gather functional requirements from various customers and implement using SharePoint Designer and other SharePoint related design tools.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, and others to design SharePoint sites and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Collaborate with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing SharePoint Sites to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- 5 or more years of experience in Information Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent communication and listening skills as well as experience in customer service
- Ability to create and enhance existing SharePoint Sites
- Ability to learn new concepts very quickly
- Good verbal and written capabilities, good listener and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with customers to obtain requirements, and provide recommendations
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.