SAIC is seeking a talented and creative Capture Manager for the National Security and Space Sector (NSSS), a fast-growing, dynamic $2.7B line organization.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Establishing and executing a capture strategy, establishing partnerships, and shaping new business opportunities to match with company capabilities and experience.
- Working with a senior Capture Manager for mentoring and guidance, the candidate will develop capture plans, formulate winning capture strategies, and obtain and manage the resources necessary to prosecute capture plans.
- Lead development of gap analyses, competitive assessments, discriminators and key win themes, price to win, and overall win strategy/value proposition.
- Serve as the lead architect for external teaming arrangements and team partner roles to include identifying, selecting, and recruiting teammates, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Staff the core capture team and proposal leaders, and manages the bid and proposal (B&P) budget.
- Ensure proposal delivery and arranges for all feedback and process improvement actions.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Active Secret clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- 5+ years of experience winning opportunities in support of National Security efforts and/or a combination of capture and business related experience
- Track record in capturing IC programs and or large Task Orders, including pre-proposal and working on industry proposal teams and serving on review teams
- Knowledge of the federal procurement process, as well as a strong, capability to apply process-driven capture approaches throughout the business capture life-cycle
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.