SharePoint Developer requiring a Position of Public Trust clearance located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In this role, you will be responsible for working with business users and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements, translate them into functional and non-functional specifications, and development of application/forms solutions.
As the SharePoint Developer, you will
- Gather Application Development initiative/form requirements and understand customer’s strategic goals and ensure request is in alignment with these goals.
- Work with development team to design and develop high performing solutions which satisfy the requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with business users and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements
- Develop Nintex Forms using Nintex Forms 2016
- Develop Nintex Workflows using Workflow Designer
- Work with the development team to design and develop high performing solutions which satisfy the requirements
- Create QA test cases/test steps to ensure quality
- Responsible for QA testing the entire solution to ensure that it is ready for user acceptance testing
- Work with end users to ensure user acceptance testing and a complete delivery of reporting/analysis solution
- Perform peer review and testing on Forms and Workflows
- Remains technically fluent with new and existing forms tools, processes, and development techniques
- Support SharePoint Development & Testing
- At least 2 years of SharePoint Development
- Managing SharePoint Content
- Working with SharePoint Webparts, lists, libraries, views & workflows
- Experience working with business workflows
- Basic Internet Technology Development skills (HTML/CSS)
- Experience/Understanding of Software Development principles
- UI/UX fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Openness and flexibility to learn any new technology as needed
Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience
- Nintex Forms
- Nintex Workflows
- Microsoft InfoPath 2013 or other Form creation application (Oracle, Adobe)
- Experience in adopting Business Processes into SharePoint solutions
- Current technical certifications in relevant technologies
- Previous work or consulting experience supporting state or Federal government clients
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.