Job ID: 2119831
Location: REMOTE WORK, AL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2022
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Business Dev
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking to bring on a Business Development Director. This position reports to the Vice President of Business Development in the Army Business Unit. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Army Team to execute the responsibilities outlined below. Within this partnership, the candidate will share overall responsibility for business development strategy, planning and execution for opportunities within Army Operations and Intelligence Market. The successful candidate will demonstrate the experience and career path trajectory required to manage the full scope of business practices required to manage a book of business, including business development, pipeline development, client management, and proposal development responsibilities. This position is based in the vicinity of the Redstone Arsenal and will require business travel as needed.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
Required Educaiton and Experience:
• Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and thirteen (13) years or more experience. Additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
• Must have 10 years + prior Business Development Government contracting experience
• The candidate must have a reputation for being able to build and work within high performance teams in a matrix-management environment.
• Must currently obtain an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI once onboard.
• Must be able to communicate well with senior and executive management within a company and with key federal customers.
• A demonstrated sustained ability and reputation of winning complex, prime integration services or systems engineering contract awards with values over $100M that meets and exceeds challenging goals and quotas is required.
• 5 years of related, recent and proven business development experience at Operations and Intelligence is required.
• The successful candidate will be able to reference a portfolio of submittals and awards that include experience in all types of government contracts (FFP, T&M, Cost Plus) and full array of capture strategies (major re-competes, incumbent capture, sole source, etc.).
• Candidates must have highly effective interpersonal skills in order to carry- out daily interactions with technical leaders and business executives within SAIC, with the customers, and with teammates and subcontractors.
• Past experience that demonstrates the ability to contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams will be a plus.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.