SAIC is hiring for a Capture Excellence & Sales Enablement Manager to lead the sales enablement function for a quickly growing sales enablement enterprise-focused organization. This person will be responsible for helping to develop the overall enablement strategy and implementation in support of our sales enablement program. This role will be very hands-on, leading the organization’s focus on boosting our efforts in three primary work streams: sales operations; effectiveness and workforce development. This is a direct hire position with our company located at our headquarters in Reston, VA with remote work as an option.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess Capture excellence and sales enablement programs and initiatives in a dynamic and growth-focused organization
- Determine enablement priorities with stakeholders across multiple sectors and business units
- Provide sales staff with relevant knowledge, skills and tools to achieve sales objectives and priorities
- Drive awareness and capture feedback of enablement programs; the successful candidate must possess the ability to define and implement clear strategies that will positively impact sales priorities; goals and strategies
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to company executives
- Serve as a liaison between strategy, sales and other internal departments and teams; capable of building a trusted relationship with sales executives, reps and other stakeholders
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategies; associated work-stream(s) and activities
- Use multiple sources of data—including sales; performance; and operations to identify knowledge or skill gaps across multiple sector sales teams
- Maintain sales enablement platforms; tools; and resources—ensuring they are all updated timely and within accordance of the overall strategy and corporate vision
- Ability to work multiple priorities and initiatives at-once; participate in special projects as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and five (5) years or more experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in a high-performance sales organization working directly in BD/sales, sales enablement, or sales learning/training and/or workforce development
- Experience working for a large systems-integrator (or similar company) doing business with the federal government
- Measurable experience providing a positive impact on directly impacting business outcomes—such as win rate; sales goals; ensuring opportunity fluidity through the sales funnel/pipeline; etc.
- Experience executing change management initiatives in a large organization with established approaches to provide maximum results
- Must be sales-enablement and operations-minded; dynamic; able to move at a fast pace and be a fast-learner; capable of rolling with the punches; self-starter and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a solid BD/capture/sales background
- Must also be able to have fun and have a congenial attitude (as this is a BD/sales position)
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high-performance sales organization in multiple roles that includes a mixture of BD/sales; sales enablement; effectiveness and and/or sales workforce development
- Familiarity with Government award process and documentation
- Familiarity in federal capture or management support/processes
- Familiarity working with Microsoft Dynamics; PowerBI; Salesforce; and other tools
- This key individual will be hands-on, action-oriented, and business-focused to drive results and deliver on new business growth goals
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience in technology and customer-focused businesses
- Capability to execute, drive business results, and strategic growth in a highly competitive environment
- Maintains a strong presence with excellent public speaking and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers, other functions, and across internal business organizations; strong industry network
- Possesses sound business judgment and strong operational acumen
- Possess ability and skills necessary to motivate at all levels of the organization. He/she will have a personal style that generates high levels of confidence and inspires teamwork and customer focus. In addition, he/she must have a style that fosters a "can-do" attitude and a sense of trust and integrity. Must demonstrate a natural tendency to treat people with respect and adherence to a high standard of strong personal integrity. Must be direct and transparent
- High sense of urgency; always maintaining a positive outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to actively listen, read audiences, and quickly identify key issues and areas of need
- Able to thrive in multi-functional interactive team environments
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and deliver on multiple priorities
- Driven, astute, attentive to detail, credible and dedicated to strategizing and producing work of the highest caliber
- Confidence and experience dealing with senior executives; ability to work effectively in fast-paced, time sensitive, and often multi-tasking environment
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $135,001 - $145,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.