SAIC is seeking a Release and Deployment Technical SCCM professional to join a team of highly skilled individuals responsible for providing day-to-day operational support in the area of enterprise software testing, packaging, and deployment as well as management of the NRC’s pre-production and testing environment.
- Experience supporting software environments and release deployment in a similar environment (minimum of 4,000 workstations and 1,000 servers) and have orchestrated and executed complex releases and updates in both environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) along with ability to manage the console, track deployments and reporting
- AGILE and ITIL expertise as well as experience in leveraging the applicable aspects of each discipline into a client’s Release and Deployment processes
- Experience identifying and offering improvements and enhancements to a client’s Release process and to work with the client to implement changes
- Demonstrated knowledge of programming constructs such as Visual Basic or PowerShell, so as to facilitate customized deployments
- Experience acting as a liaison between a Release and Deployment team and other teams associated with workstation and server maintenance and operations
- Experience preparing and maintaining communications templates for all deployment activities as well as operate and update web and/or SharePoint portals with associated information
- Experience with multiple development methods and practices, specifically Agile and DevOps
- Experience with Java, Python, C/C++, Windows, Unix (Linux, Solaris)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven professional who can effectively interact with others to accomplish tasks within tight schedule, ability to prioritize tasks with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess good communication skills, be dependable, outgoing and positive with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to adjust schedule to match the customer requirements
- Willingness to maintain open lines of communication with the customer to include telephone, internet messaging, e-mail and in-person.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) along with ability to manage the console and track deployments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline and 5+ years of relevant experience
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.