Job ID: 2119553
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2022
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Warfighter Support Group SETA to synthesize efforts, programs, opportunities, and activities across the DoD Service Branches to discover and recommend NRO solutions to address service and NRO gaps and overlaps.
Warfighter Support Group (WSG) SETA Job Description
- Experience synthesizing efforts, programs, opportunities, and activities across the DoD Service Branches to discover and recommend NRO solutions to address service and NRO gaps and overlaps
- Robust DoD operational or intelligence experience from tactical to strategic levels leveraging or integrating national technical means, service intelligence systems or the use of intelligence capabilities
- Ability to identify engagement opportunities, stakeholder centers of gravity and appropriate POCs for coordination and action
- Understanding of NRO mission, functions and organization and ability to liaise across the NRO Directorates for understanding and creation of metrics showing customer use of NRO solutions and capabilities to drive more efficient engagement to military services and across NRO stakeholders
- Ability to distill service and cross-cutting requirements, Congressional language, planning and programming using technical background papers, narrativesand by identifying discrete NRO stakeholder engagement opportunities
- Experience attending/participating in IPC/MPC/FPC/Execution of both Joint and service-specific exercises ang wargames
- Staffing experience at a service HQ, Combatant Command, or DoD Joint Staff level is preferred; relevant experience at a MACOM/FLT/MAJCOM may be considered
- Demonstrated ability to brief technically detailed material and capabilities deep-dives with relatable vignettes (real world personal experience desired) to diverse audiences
- Ability to create content and present executive-level briefings (GO/FO, SES, Legislative, and Presidential appointee level) as well as ability to prepare written documentation at the executive level
- Ability to plan and facilitate both senior and action office level engagements
Ability to craft, diplomatically coordinate and concisely publish task and TIER responses for cross-NRO staffing
Ability to self-initiate and self-identify opportunities for WSG engagement across the DoD, IC, USG, and Coalition Enterprise while simultaneously keeping Government leadership aware and involved.
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
Clearance required to start: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance required to remain on the program: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.