We are growing! SAIC is looking for a Project Manger to join our team.
The selected individual in this role must have the ability to inspire and lead individuals while optimizing innovation to grow. The individual ability to demonstrate strategic vision to meet both current and future mission needs is key, by having strong customer engagement, people skills, communication skills, and concepts to meet goals.
- Manage project schedules and system/equipment deployment tracking and coordination.
- Track Team/Project Action Items.
- Facilitate/monitor projects, documentation and reporting.
- Develop project schedules, timelines and coordinate/communicate with Innovation Factory leaders
- Produce Project status reports.
- Leverage experience across the Innovation Factory (IF) organization to facilitate project actions.
- Create/update project documentation to include deliverables.
- Required Education Level/Major: BS in Management or IT field with emphasis on project management. Equivalent experience can be substituted for educational requirement. Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience managing technical/IT projects
- Ability to work/coordinate with internal/external develop plans and execute to budgets/timelines as required.
- Ability to work and deliver on short suspense tasking/products in a fast paced potentially stressful environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment.
- Creates, incorporates, implements changes to schedule(s)
- Project Organization/tracking
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willing to "go the extra mile" in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team of very strong personalities in a very dynamic environment
- Highly mission oriented
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.