Job ID: 2119484
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for talented, highly motivated, and experienced Technical Sales Engineers to join the AI Innovation Factory. This exciting customer-facing role will work in partnership with our account teams, leading innovative conversations that help shape the growth of our enterprise customers as they embrace their digital transformation journey. This job can be performed anywhere within the U.S.
As a Technical Sales Engineer at SAIC AI IF, you will report to the AI IF Management team and create technical content alongside the SA’s across SAIC business units. You will be responsible for selling product, process, and tools that leverage ML technologies in support of SAIC AI product offerings.
• Technical Sales Engineers design and architect solutions utilizing our family of AI/ML service offerings.
• Must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and sales skills, including business acumen, to understand business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, and effectively present solutions that address our customers' requirements and provide business value.
• The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for analyzing customer needs and requirements through strategic discovery, utilizing technical thought leadership, discussing industry best practices, and presenting our product offerings to prospects and customers based on each customer's specific business requirements.
• Leads and attends customer meetings in person and via collaboration tools.
• Prepares and delivers technical proposals and presentations with the appropriate level of business acumen for the audience.
• Provides broad scope responses to solution and technology questions.
• Demonstrates strong solution selling abilities and effective, pro-active customer communications.
• Advises customers, sales and customer success on technical aspects of proposed solutions including fit to customer's needs, features, availability, etc.
• Internal feedback loop to product management, sales and customer success leadership teams regarding the customer experience, product features/functionality, and service implementation/management.
• Collaborate with Account teams, Program management teams, and Product Management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
• US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain up to a Top Secret level DoD clearance upon request
• Active DoD Secret (or above) clearance is strongly preferred
• B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience in the private sector or military and six (6) years or more of related experience. Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
• Three (3) years of experience with technology focused in pre-sales, engineering, consulting or similar background.
• Technical pre-sales and/or consulting experience with Data Science and AIML.
• Possess knowledge of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
• Technical knowledge across one or more AI/ML processing systems (Global network infrastructure, edge AIML capabilities, connected security, communication and collaboration services).
• General problem-solving skills and ability to methodically understand and resolve complex issues.
• Must demonstrate the ability to focus ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements.
• Ability to work independently, or as part of a team to build complex customer solutions.
• Must be able to build strong team relationships and easily transfer technical information.
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be very detail oriented and demonstrate a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
• Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high-quality solutions to both technical and executive audiences.
• Strong listening, reasoning and objection handling skills.
• Some Travel required
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.