Due to our continued growth, SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Administrative Assistant (SPAA) to provide executive level management support to a dynamic program in Chantilly, VA for our Space Systems Sector supporting the Intelligence Community. The SPAA will support senior staff and be responsible for a broad range of administrative and coordinator duties. This position will require initiative, judgment, and independent decision-making skills. The professional in this position must project warmth and enthusiasm toward internal and external visitors. Your future duties and responsibilities encompass:
- Managing the Program Director’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the Program Director’s behalf
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders when necessary
- Support a variety of onboarding activities for new team members including office identification, equipment coordination, badging requests, paperwork collection, etc.
- Create/manage communications for the program, specific groups, and/or individuals including meeting agendas, briefings, and action items.
- Assist with special event requirements such as time and place, location, duration, number of attendees, security requirements, and travel arrangements.
- Assist personnel with domestic and international travel to accomplish mission requirements efficiently, while complying with the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Collect and retain all program related travel documents
- Identify and submit work orders to ensure office facilities remain fully functional and operational.
- Must be able to professionally handle sensitive information and maintain complete confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintain records and file management
- Serve and assist employees in/out processing and onboarding processes
- Travel planning and management
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Perform administrative back up support for other offices
- Accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI CI Poly clearance.
- Associates Degree in a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; and web applications.
- Possession of strong analytic, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are needed along with ability to coordinate effectively with various offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline with 8 years of related experience supporting senior staff
- Experience in an executive office environment, working directly with senior management
- Experience supporting the Intelligence Community
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.