SAIC is seeking a Facilities Program Analyst Associate to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
- Provide program management support for Dept of Navy Facility Management and Planning tasking.
- Support the Mission requirements to ensure facility resources are available as required, following DoD requirements such as OPNAV 11010.20H, OPNAVINST 5100, and other guidance.
- Gather facility information regarding program requirements, practices, and procedures; identify issues or deficiencies of facility operations; and present findings, solutions and recommendations to management
- Provide program management assistance to Operations and Sustainment Program Manager for sustainment, renovation, and modernization (SRM) and other facility related issues as they arise
- Apply business analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for the measurement and improvement of facility management program effectiveness and organizational productivity
- Generate workload metrics, identify facilities strategic planning workload categories, track workload by individual project lead, and report workload trends with causes and effects
- Enter and track facilities service requests (MAXIMO
- Field calls from Facility Coordinators about service request status
- Receive, review, and recommend approval/disapproval for Move Requests
- Collect validation Move Request information and feasibility information, and provide/report measurement and performance data accordingly. Prepare and distribute detailed meeting/event materials
- Provide Facilities project planning support, track progress to schedule, and track follow up on action item resolution, including final project reports
- Route facility project packages through compliancy groups for review
- Prepare NSA/NAVFAC Space Request documentation and route through compliancy for review
- Provide program analysis with technical knowledge related to infrastructure to organize, display and present business facility planning information so that it can be accessed quickly and easily
- Prepare facilities planning presentations and briefings, and other presentations as needed
- Respond to various SRM data calls and document management in the development of facility SRM projects
- Support the development of SharePoint site data repository including keeping information current, user documentation and training, and customer support
- Develop and maintain simple SharePoint lists for recording and reporting
- Experience providing analysis support, for application within the technical area of facility management preferred
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Full DOD Secret Clearance. Interim Secret Clearance required to start. SAIC will sponsor candidates for a security clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.