Job ID: 2119288
Location: OMAHA, NE, United States
Date Posted: Jan 25, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Analyzing customer needs and requirements through strategic discovery, utilizing technical thought leadership, discussing industry best practices. Recommend and propose solutions based on business requirements. Establish partnerships with customers and key stakeholders to help shape the customer enterprise future-state.
Support business growth and expansion through solution development and contribute to technical proposal submittals.
Responsible for enabling, guiding and teaching high performing teams to deliver industry leading IT solutions in support of digital transformation. In this role, you will mentor internal team members and facilitate a culture focused on optimizing performance by constantly improving habits, team dynamic and best practices.
Serve as a value-driven leader to help drive optimal delivery. Helps identify and develop innovative and differentiating solutions that lead to improved margins and win probability with Federal clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to lead & engage in technical workshops, RFP and final solution discussions with customer IT stakeholders.
• General problem-solving skills and ability to methodically understand and resolve complex issues. Must demonstrate the ability to focus ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements.
• Must demonstrate creative solution development.
• Must be able to build strong team relationships and easily transfer technical information.
• Lead scrum of scrum efforts utilizing Agile industry best practices and values
• Mentor and guide product owners on innovative delivery methodologies
• Introduce emerging Agile frameworks to optimize quality delivery
• Possess skills and experience to perform in various Agile team roles
• Extensive experience in working with Agile Project Management tools
• Support/Assist the customer in prioritizing Product Backlog
• Help achieve understanding on functional and non-functional requirements related to technical delivery of the project.
• Develop and document best practice approaches and reusable assets.
• Document and follow established processes Agile/Project development work.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experience
Top 3 Skills:
• 3-5 years of IT full development life-cycle
• Datacenter operations support
• Enterprise Architecture and Design
• Bachelor’s degree and 18 years’ experience supporting large digital transformation efforts or service management systems or IT integration efforts such as NaaS, PaaS or ITaaS efforts. An additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• 3-5 years of IT life cycle development; preferably DevOps environment
• Excellent knowledge transfer facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certification
• US Citizen
• Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.