SAIC is seeking a Senior MDM Engineer with Airwatch/Workspace One experience to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Occasional off-hour, weekend and holiday support may be required during scheduled and un-scheduled events.
This position is not immediately available. Communications regarding details, interviews, etc may be delayed.
Description of Duties
- Performs Systems Engineering activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & op. performance analysis, Lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA) .
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- From an information technology perspective, may be concerned with floor layout, power & cooling, data storage, infrastructure management, backup, monitoring, operating systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation.
Required Education, Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience with VMWare AirWatch Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)/Workspace One up to 220.127.116.11
- Apple iOS and Android mobile device troubleshooting
- Enrollment and Organization Group assignment
- Console administration
- Enhanced Management configurations (Profile/Policies/System Settings)
- Application integration (Group assignments)
- COPE vs Work Profile vs COBO (Android). iOS enterprise issued vs BYOD
- Android for Enterprise
- Apple Business Manager (ABM)
- SDK experience a strong plus
- Must obtain an Interim Secret clearance prior to starting work.
- Must have ability to obtain a secret clearance.
Desired Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- AirWatch/Workspace ONE professional certifications
- MCSE, MCITP and MSCP certifications
- ITIL, CISSP, Citrix, RSA, and/or GIAC certifications
- MS Server 2016 and 2019
- MS SCCM
- DOD 8570 Security +
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.