SAIC has an immediate need for a Corporate Services Manager to support the NASA Integrated Communications Services (NICS) contract at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL. The NICS contract provides high quality integrated communications services for secure voice, video and data solutions and services to NASA customers worldwide.
- Provide proactive and energetic leadership to Service Managers who are responsible for the following Service Lines:
- Cable Plant
- Security Infrastructure
- Data Center Network
- Voice over IP
- Local Area Networks
- Wide Area Networks
- Corporate Routed Data
- Collaboration Services
- Digital TV Service
- Enterprise Video Content Delivery Network
- Be the single Point of Contact for Corporate Services
- Manage Budgets and Budget Planning and variance reports
- Lead the development of Investment Packages for submittal to NASA on an annual basis
- Generate consolidated reports for the listed Service Lines on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis to be provided to Program Management Office.
- Responsible for leading the effort, in coordination with Service Line Managers, to create and maintain a Corporate Target Architecture (CTA) and an Approved Products List (APL) for all Service Lines listed above.
- Ensure Service Lines 5-year Architecture plans are updated annually
- Responsible for working closely with Service Line Managers to ensure that designs across the NICS contract are compliant with the Corporate Target Architecture and Approved Products List.
Lead the continuing transformation to the Enterprise Service Model, compliance with Communications Program tenants and Service Level Agreements.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS Degree in related field with 18 years of related experience or
High School Diploma and 22 years of related experience.
- Excellent oral and written skills and be able to present technical information in formal presentations to both internal and external customers.
- Must be comfortable working closely with both SAIC and customer senior management.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively balance competing priorities. General knowledge of network infrastructure technologies and architecture is required.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting budget analysis, resource allocation, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting
- Strong leadership qualities, including excellent communication and collaboration, team engagement, and organizational skills
Desired Skills / Experiences:
- Experience with cable plant, VoIP infrastructure, data center networking, local and wide area networking and security infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of carrier networks, diversity and redundancy required to meet specific customer service level agreements.
- Previous experience managing a matrixed team to complete technical
Bachelors Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline
Desired Certifications / Training:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Travel (if any):
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.