SAIC is looking to hire a Cyber Pre-Sales Architect. SAIC Security Solutions deliver advanced security in a trusted and efficient way that addresses our clients' most complex and mission-critical security challenges, providing the context and confidence needed to leverage the latest technology, embrace modern business realities and defend their enterprises. We combine experienced consulting, advanced products and efficient managed services to deliver dramatic improvement in security posture and operational efficiencies. We are seeking candidates that meet these position capabilities.
Provide pre-sales and implementation support for SAIC differentiated security solutions including Unisys Stealth, Orca Security, Cynomoly, Splunk, and other Zero Trust supporting solutions.
- Understanding of network architectures, topologies, networking services and protocols (e.g. IPsec, VLANs, VPNs, BGP, MPLS, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Can guide the activities of network engineers and focused teams for network discovery, diagrams, toolset recommendations, and physical/logical architectures
- Understanding of different cloud architectures including AWS, Azure, and GCP and potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS, Kubernetes, and containers
- Ability to generate SOWs, BOEs, product specifications and recommendations. Works in a leadership role with the customer to guide the network and Stealth deployment strategy
- Can manage all the activities to configure and test the deployed infrastructure to achieve client sign-off
- Creates complex design artifacts including network layouts and logical/physical designs
- Contributes to the preparation and presentation of technical trade-offs and Total Cost of Ownership results to managers, customers and peers
- Ensures proper documentation is maintained in the corporate knowledgebase, including design, procedures/processes and lessons learned.
- Helps lead pre-sales client engagements, such as Workshops, Proof of Concepts and demonstrations, and provides input on infrastructure architectural designs, blueprints and the integration of infrastructure architecture artifacts.
- Wide knowledge of system security, network engineering best practices and industry trends
- A moderate understanding of scripting languages preferably MS PowerShell and/or Ansible.
Canddiate must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance
This position can be worked from anywhere within the United States
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in networks and security infrastructure
- Knowledgeable in network security procedures, best practices, and implementation
- Participated in technical presentations to a variety of clients, designing and integrating client solutions involving multiple systems across an entire unit or organization
- Highly knowledgeable on security and network tools including: network monitors, firewalls, VPN’s
- Has shown the ability to troubleshoot software issues and customer applications as required, specifically network Interfaces on Windows and Linux O/S server platforms.
- Gained moderate knowledge of Linux administration including the command line interface.
- Has to analyze the technical and business requirements for a specific information systems technology, and design and implement the infrastructure required
- A security certifications e.g. CISSP, Security+, CCNP, CCNA, Network+, MCSA
- Excellent documentation skills are required
- Technical writing skills are required
- Experience deploying or integrating solutions in various Authentication Schemes; e.g. LDAP, Radius, Kerberos, Multi-Factor, Smartcard concepts (PIV and CAC), One Time Password (OTP),etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or advanced degree in related discipline – highly desired
- Advanced Host and Network Troubleshooting skills – TCP dumps, Network Debug Tools, etc are desired.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.