SAIC is seeking a Project Manager to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
Note: This is a pipeline position for future openings with our Crane team.
- The candidate shall provide plans for Program Management and operational Management of weekly Submarines Valve Regulated Lead Acid (SVRLA) Batteries Action items tasks reviews and status.
- The Action items will be reviewing tasks comprised of fielded SVRLA Batteries-poor performing B and C cells engineering investigations, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of the B and C cells, and material science analysis of the dissected B and C cells.
- Coordinate and track the updated the Action item task in a weekly meeting. Also, Coordinate and schedule the SVRLA Batteries B and C cells First Article Test (FAT) events and Lifecycle tests and evaluations at NSWC Crane JXMT In-service Engineering Laboratory.
- The candidate shall prepare and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule for all of the SVRLA Batteries Action item tasks in Microsoft project.
- The Microsoft Project shall include identification of all on going SVRLA Batteries Action Items tasks including percentage completed, key milestones, critical path items, task relationships, assigned resources, resource usage and deliverables.
SVRLA Batteries tasks may involve:
- Schedule updates
- White paper Write up
- Develop a Process documents if needed
- Monthly Action Items Tasks Reports
- Lab test and reports tracking
- JXMTL in-service Engineering metrics tracking
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or Business management with six (6) years of related experience; OR Masters and four (4) years’ experience.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Full DoD Secret Clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.