SAIC is seeking a Remote SharePoint Administrator to join our team in support of work taking place at the Army Human Resources Command in Fort Knox, Kentucky, while working from home. The successful candidate will administer and maintain the SharePoint environments, including updates, search services, architecture, and security.
NOTE: This is a Fully Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
- Installing and setting up new SharePoint environments, SharePoint services, and websites; monitoring, troubleshooting, patching, and upgrading the SharePoint environments and services
- Maintaining security for SharePoint servers, services, and applications
- Creating sites, templates, workflows, lists and libraries
- Monitoring server performance, setting up user security, implementing backup, and restoring options
- Migrating content from one version of SharePoint to another during an upgrade of the application
- Translate complex data into understandable conclusions and recommendations
- Utilize critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills while communicating in a professional manner
- Work independently in a collaborative environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and zero years' or more experience; experience accepted in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of SharePoint experience and experience supporting enterprise level applications
- Knowledge of web application design, development, change management, and best practices;
- Knowledge of network architecture as applied to SharePoint servers and environment and of Active Directory and how it integrates with SharePoint Knowledge of SQL Server and how it is utilized by SharePoint
- Security+ Certification is required prior to start date with SAIC
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance; must have at least an Interim SECRET to begin work on the contract
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.