Job ID: 2118714
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Support
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our portfolio of offerings across the civilian, intelligence, defense, and space markets includes high-end solutions in IT, engineering, and mission solutions. We are 26,000 dedicated employees driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities to make a difference every day.
SAIC is also recognized as an IT leader in the intelligence and law enforcement spaces. We have an exciting opportunity with the a large law enforcement agency, with unique mission needs, located in the DC metro area. We are seeking an individual to join the team who is fully committed to the success of the program and bringing the best innovation, implementation, and attitudes to bear to the position.
• Provide professional customer support by responding to User Assistance Calls from telephone contact, e-mail, and escalated system requests.
• Respond to customer correspondence within 4 hours
• Resolve or assist in resolving customer inquiries accurately and efficiently
• Review Tier 1 trouble tickets and resolve or reassign to appropriate tier groups in a timely manner
• Meet or exceed established closure rate (85% first call resolution) for User Assistance Calls
• Proactively seek information from team members and other tier groups to aid in finding solutions for non-routine ticket issues
• Provide assistance to users by extracting data through standard or ad hoc reporting means and assisting users in creating and modifying their custom reports.
• Follow Tier 1 processes, procedures, and best practices as outlined in the contract
• Provide input and updates to the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
• Distribute User Notification e-mail when events impact the user community
• Execute provided Post Verification Testing (PVT) checklists on a monthly basis
• Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems
• Interact with host data center, via either telephone or email to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem
• Other Service Desk related duties, as assigned
AA Degree in related discipline and six (6) years or more of related experience; Or, High School and eight (8) years of related experience with relevant certification
• Must have Service Now Experience
• Effective Oral and Written Communication skills
• Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
• Experience using Internet-based applications
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.