Job ID: 2118613
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 8, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our portfolio of offerings across the civilian, intelligence, defense, and space markets includes high-end solutions in IT, engineering, and mission solutions. We are 26,000 dedicated employees driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities to make a difference every day.
SAIC is also recognized as an IT leader in the intelligence and law enforcement spaces. We have an exciting opportunity with the a United States Federal Agency, with unique mission needs, located in Arlington, VA. We are seeking an individual to join the team who is fully committed to the success IT programs and bringing the best innovation, implementation, and attitudes to bear to the position.
This position is contingent upon award.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
• Propose, develop and implement standard procedures for Asset and Configuration Management to include engineering change control procedures and division support procedures.
• Interface with the technical and systems engineering team to identify and classify HW and SW Configuration Items (CI).
• Follow procedures to place items under Configuration Management Control.
• Update and review CM Plans and other project documents as required.
• Support the Engineering Change Requests and support Software Change Request process.
• Identify process improvement practices related to configuration management activities.
• Assist with configuration audits and support quality assurance audits.
• Participate in internal technical team meetings and provided support to customer meetings contributing to discussions related to configuration management status, practices, and procedures.
• Support team processes such as CAC card renewals, tracking annual training requirements and maintaining team rosters.
• Knowledge of Service Now Asset and Configuration Management.
• Detailed organizational skills and competency in MS Office applications.
• Effective Oral and Written Communication skills.
• Must demonstrate ability to receive assignments with general instruction and establish goals to meet project objectives and schedules.
• Previous CM experience.
• Experience developing, reviewing and baselining documentation prepared in compliance with CMMI best practices.
• Attention to detail and high organizational skills.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.