SAIC is seeking a ITSCM Analyst to join our team at Virginia Information Technologies Agency VITA. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of proposal writing to include pricing requirements for VITA. This individual will also effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, functional users, the development team, and other interested parties within the organization.
This role may be remote / virtual / work from home, due to COVID 19.
- Supports the request for solution and estimate management (RSEM) team in crafting Request for Solution (RFS) proposals and engage pricing to gather complete documentation.
- Helps facilitate Change Management
- Helps provide support to IT Infrastructure Service Performance and Availability
- Helps with Incident Management
- Facilitates Configuration Management
- Provides leadership to the IT service continuity management (ITSCM) program
- Review RFS and coordinate response with various stake holders
- Maintain RFS proposal template.
- Prepares proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtaining approvals
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone
- Maintaining proposal support tracker and keep up with daily responsibilities
- Perform quality assurance of solutions provided. Work with RFS Architects and Suppliers to acquire the necessary information for a complete and accurate proposal.
- Use financial, technical and contractual knowledge for determination of appropriate pricing approach to support service and/or solution requests.
- Review service request submissions for validation of pricing requirements stipulated within the contract
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and one (1) years related experience. Four (4) years of additional related experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience with Service Continuity Management
- Must have experience with Availability Management
- Must have experience with Disaster Recovery
- Must have experience with IT Service Continuity planning
- Must have 2+ years of IT continuity management experience
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with different functional and operational team technical representatives. Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask within a fast-paced, challenging, and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated technical writing capabilities.
- Experience or knowledge with ServiceNow.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.