SAIC has an immediate need for a Senior Program Analyst for the U.S. Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO) Computing and Electronics Security Dominance (CESD) Project Office in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Develop reports, information/decision papers, project calendars, development metrics, and briefings for senior leaders and external stakeholders.
- Staff acquisition documentation through RCCTO leadership for approval.
- Consult with users to define requirements, needs, or problems.
- Provide expert assessments and analysis to assist program leadership in daily program management activities and strategic planning.
- Engage in program management meetings and reviews e.g., tiger teams, working groups, ad hoc meetings, and integrated process teams (IPTs).
- Gather, review, analyze and process information from the meetings for analysis, assessments, and general program data to aid with execution reporting.
- Support the program decision review processes at senior leader levels.
- Assist the program in developing executive-level briefings and supporting data for the monthly execution reviews and documenting findings that support other executive reviews.
- BS degree and ten (10) years of experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of Army acquisition streamlining initiatives including the use of Other Transaction Agreements (OTA).
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) Army acquisition programs, planning and execution.
- Supporting and interacting on a daily basis with high level DoD Officials, sitting on-site with the DoD Program Office and the ability to deliver products successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience analyzing acquisition and program management products such as acquisition strategies and plans, program execution data and contract attributes.
- Experience with budget and appropriation processes, President’s Budget Request (PBR), Program Objectives Memorandum (POM), President’s Budget (PB) and 1-N lists.
- Superior proficiency in MS Office suite and IT tools.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Current Top Secret Security Clearance required and eligibility for SCI.
- Experience with expedited/rapid acquisition efforts.
- Experience in one or more Army program offices.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.