Job ID: 2117857
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2021
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Business Dev
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
This position provides an outstanding entry-level opportunity to learn strategic business development skills within a growing organization. Leveraging SAIC’s collaborative environment, the business development analyst will liaison with a range of expert resources as we support our customers’ missions. For this position, SAIC is also offering the opportunity to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly clearance!
The business development analyst organizes, coordinates, and helps execute business development activities to ensure business pursuits are progressing. Applicants should be collaborative, organized, and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing team. Broad activities include:
· Developing an in-depth understanding of SAIC business processes, systems, and tools as well as technology and service offerings
· Supporting opportunity teams by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers and senior internal stakeholders
· Working with business development, capture teams, and business units to develop action plans for pursuing opportunities; once developed, supports capture team to execute the plans
· Scheduling meetings with pursuit teams, partner companies, and vendors
· Assisting with the development and management of opportunity artifacts, templates, and schedules
· Facilitating other aspects of business development including CRM support, securing proprietary and sensitive documents, maintaining knowledge management databases, supporting business intelligence activities, and evaluating partner capabilities and interest in opportunities
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.