Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, presentation and writing skills are essential
- Act as Point of Contact (POC) managing IMACs (Installs, Moves, Changes, & Adds) activity.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating IMAC tasks, team schedule and projects
- Update related deployment activity information to internal partners.
- Identify and address all deployment issues in a timely manner or as directed by Management.
- Work in coordination with the different teams to address hardware/software issues within the OS image.
- Process, assign to and coordinate tasks with IMAC and asset management teams.
- Update warehouse inventory record and perform quarterly inventory and audit checks of IT equipment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- At least Associate Degree with 5 yrs. experience or equivalent
- Hardware/Software Deployment Hardware breakfix experience Asset management experience (with SunFlower or ServiceNow)
- Proven experience with imaging platform and technology (SCCM, McAfee Encryption)
- Experience with IT Ticketing System
- MS Office/Office 365 Suite
- Proven leadership skills and experience
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent focus driven on task/deadline responsibilities.
- Ability to work well in both a team setting and as an independent contributor.
- The ability to work under pressure and make sound decisions
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
Nice to Have:
- Dell Certification
- HDI Certification
- A+ Certification
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.