SAIC has an opening for a Digital Engineering Solutions Architect to support the National Security and Space Sector (NSSS), a fast-growing, dynamic $2.7B line organization.
In this role, you will serve as the technical lead for executing the relevant activities within the solutioning process in support of Business Development, Capture and Proposal teams. Job responsibilities include:
- Identifying, tailoring and integrating technical capabilities and innovations to address customer needs, hot buttons, pain points and requirements to help shape acquisitions, competitively position SAIC and contribute to winning proposals
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and leads the development of a complete and highest-rated technical solution and price-competitive proposal
- Identify technical resource needs to support Pre-B&P and B&P activities
- Coordinate with technical leadership and technical contributors on solution development, proposal writing, and estimating
- Lead and contribute to proposal as author and reviewer
- Support capture by presenting SAIC's capabilities, services and solutions
- Participate in development of solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation
- Collaborate with technology business units to craft unique solutions to respond to customer challenges that may also serve as precedents for future opportunities and decisions
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Demonstrated expertise providing innovative solutions in Systems Engineering; Command and Control (C2)/Situational Awareness, Sensor, and Platform Integration; and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Recognized leader in Digital Engineering (DE)/Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with demonstrated experience developing DE solutions to support customers and proposals
- Involvement in DE solutions related to Model Based Product Support (MBPS)
- Experience with edge-cloud environments and capability updates for computing infrastructure
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience supporting the Navy and preferably Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS)
- Extensive proposal experience leading technical solution development on numerous $100M+ opportunities
- Understanding of technology methodologies, best practices, delivery models or frameworks relevant to individual’s domain area expertise
- Demonstrated leadership capability to organize and lead teams
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Telework with ability to travel up to 25% (post-COVID), as needed, in support of customer engagements, solution development, and proposal efforts.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $200,001 - $225,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.