SAIC is seeking a Tibco Developer to join our team in Anaheim, CA.
Perform as one of the Tibco/Applications Developer for the SAIC City of Anaheim Account. Primary responsibility is for the upgrade of Tibco BusinessWorks (BW) applications and related upgrade project initiatives for the Anaheim Public Utilities (APU) department in supporting APU’s CIS suite of applications. Additional responsibilities include - interact with business application owners in identifying business and technology needs; assess business process improvements for operational efficiency; provide technical and process guidelines in applications development and operations.
- Develop and maintain application programs in support of the Anaheim Public Utilities department.
- Upgrade Tibco BW version 5.13 applications to a newer version and migrate/deploy the upgraded applications to a new technical environment.
- Gather business requirements and document specifications for application development.
- Develop and implement processes for application migration, testing and support maintenance.
- Provide production support for Tibco environment and interfacing systems by assisting or interacting with peers and users in troubleshooting issues, change implementation and support maintenance.
- Prioritize and assign target completion dates for fixes and change orders in concurrence with application users and team members
- Follow existing business processes and operational guidelines when supporting the business application users, vendors and maintenance activities such as escalation of issue/system downtime, change order implementation, perform root cause analysis, apply patch, etc.
- Work with various SAIC Account groups such as the Network Team, Hosting Team and Workplace Services Team in delivering quality and timely services/deliverables to APU.
- Follow through on project development/production issues and customer inquiries to ensure resolution and proper root-cause analysis in order to provide quality and timely service delivery.
- Coordinate with city staff, applications and software vendors in terms of business applications support, incidents and issue resolution.
- Able to support the city's 24x7 business operations and be available onsite during the city's business hours.
- Bachelors degree preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Must have a minimum of five years working experience in developing, upgrading, and maintaining Tibco BusinessWorks applications, EMS queue and other Tibco product components
- Must have a minimum of five years proven work experience as an applications developer
- Must have working experience in supporting and maintaining any Customer Information Systems (i.e. enQuesta) or Meter Data Management System (i.e. eMeter EnergyIP or related meter head end systems) or any other full cycle utilities integrated solution
- Must have experience acting as the primary contact in dealing with client and vendor requests
- Must have working experience in providing production support for business applications or maintaining business applications including troubleshooting and resolving application related issues or incidents.
- Must have experience in applications development, version upgrades and system implementation
- Must have working experience or knowledge in maintaining reports using third party tools such as Crystal Reports, Cognos, Power BI, Business Objects, Tableau or any other industry equivalent tool
- Must have good problem solving, troubleshooting and issue resolution, organization and planning skills
- Must have working experience or knowledge with relational databases such as Oracle and/or MS SQL Server
- Must have hands-on programming experience using SQL, PL/SQL or any other equivalent versions
- Must have hands-on programming experience and working knowledge or familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Must have the ability to multi-task and provide off-hours support for production related business applications issues/incidents and/or technical environment support
- Must have excellent verbal communications, interpersonal skills and technical writing/documentation skills
- Must have the ability to train business application users and be able to develop technical documentation
- Working knowledge in web development or mobile app development or implementing cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Working knowledge or familiarity with third party version control and testing tool is highly desirable
- Working experience in supporting/maintaining any of the following system is a plus:
- enQuesta - Customer Information System
- Energy IP – Meter Data Management System
- WAMS – Work Order Asset Management System
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.