SAIC is looking to hire a C#/.Net Software Developer to join the CAFRS team located in Huntsville, AL.
- The candidate for this position will provide software development support to the U.S. Army Software Engineering Directorate
- The candidate will be working as part of a software development team that is designing and developing software applications that will enhance Army aviation flight operations and training activities.
- Development is in a Microsoft Windows environment utilizing Visual Studio 2017/2019 and SQL Server 2016
- The candidate's activities will include performing software analysis, design and development according to existing coding standards and guidelines.
- Candidate will interpret and analyze requirements obtained/derived from customer; review, verify and/or validate system specifications and other design-related documentation
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two+ (two) years or more experience; 4 years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Must be eligible for a Secret Security Clearance; US Citizenship required
- C# Programming Experience.
- Experience with .NET Web Development
- Experience with .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience with MVC
- Object-Oriented Programming and Design Experience.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) Diagrams.
- Experience with .NET automated testing framework
- Ability to create requirements specifications, design documentation and other technical documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices and object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with SQL.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.