SAIC has an opening for a .NET / Reports Developer supporting BUPERS in Millington, TN, fifteen (15) minutes away from Memphis, TN.
This fulltime position to support the Navy Personnel Command’s suite of applications within the BUPERS On-line systems. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and will develop software in web or thin client environments. Candidate will interface with end-users, system engineers and database administrators on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate is expected to have the analysis skills to solve problems.
- Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications, Power BI and SSRS reports.
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Work as a leader or member of a team.
- Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop system components including services and user screens.
- Assisting with system testing.
- Application and System deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of related experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- .NET development with SQL Server.
- Experience as a web based application engineer/developer using .NET Frameworks, Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Specific development experience Microsoft Power BI and SSRS report development.
- Experience working with TFS for SDLC tracking in addition to maintaining build and release pipelines.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing Power BI business reports.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an Interim Secret Clearance to start and the ability to obtain a Secret.
*Pre-Hire* Required Certification:
Prior to the hire date, the candidate must possess at least one of the following Information Security certifications:
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- GSE (GIAC Security Essentials)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
*Post-Hire* Professional Certification:
Within six (6) months of hire date, the candidate must either obtain a commercial computing environment certification or a computing environment training certificate.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.