- Responsible for developing secure coding guidelines and best practice documentation for custom developed applications as well as ensuring the guidelines are followed.
- Conduct assessments using COTS and other tools to ensure coding practices are followed and effective as well as identify risks.
- Produce and update secure coding guidelines and related documentation
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure secure coding best practices are followed
- Collaborate with development teams to support remediation of software vulnerabilities
- Provide coding guidance to ensure best practices are continually followed and issues addressed.
- Conduct assessments of custom applications and related code to identify risks
- Perform general security policy development/maintenance and audit compliance support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of direct experience supporting secure coding practices.
- Hands-on experience with application security scan tools such as IBM AppScan, HP Fortify, HP WebInspect, WhiteHat Security, or AppDetectivePro
- Experience with open source Pen Testing software, such as Kali or Burp Suite
- Familiarity with Asp.net, C#, VB.net, Java/J2EE, CF, or C++
- Demonstrated understanding of web application and database security
- Knowledge of software/application hardening OR input validation testing OR SQL injection testing a PLUS!
- Strong technical background in software security design/implementation and data protection
- Strong communication, interpersonal, consulting style skills to interface with staff, developers, and customers
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.