SAIC is rapidly growing a System Integration team to deliver a new, complex space and ground system in support of National Security. This exciting and innovative program is leveraging best practices in system engineering, via Digital Engineering processes and technology, and in Agile software development, via DevSecOps development.
SAIC is seeking talented Acquisition Specialists with significant experience in Contracts and subcontracts management to provide support through the entire project and program life cycle. The successful candidate will work both independently and in a team based environment. Qualified candidates must possess demonstrated acquisition and contracts experience and expertise be able to provide value-added judgement on a full spectrum of activities from pre-acquisition through program execution and performance management.
These positions require a current TS clearance.
- Provide overall lifecycle acquisition and program management support to the customer and program management office
- Support the planning and execution of end-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions, including:
- Liaise and coordinate to research, gather, conceptualize, identify and capture system, program, project and study requirements
- Analyze user requirements, concepts of operation and high-level systems architectures to develop acquisition strategies, acquisition options and plans, program requirements, implementation plans, incentive arrangements
- Establish and maintain close effective coordination with stakeholders to facilitate acquisitions
- Generate and coordinate acquisition documents, including but not limited to: Acquisition strategies, Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Technical Abstract, Statements of Objectives, Statements of Work (SOW), Justifications & Approvals, Requests for Proposals (RFP), Technical Evaluation Criteria, CDRLs
- Conduct and support source selections to include: Proposal evaluation, Competitive range determinations, Conduct discussions, Draft source selection decision memorandums
- Conduct programmatic analysis and provide strategic recommendations for activities or projects throughout the acquisition cycle
- Author documents and briefings to communicate acquisition status; brief Government and industry as required
- Current TS clearance with SCI preferred
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering science discipline related technical field or 4 years additional years' experience in lieu of degree
- 5 years or more of related experience; Masters and 3 years of related experience
- Experience in the acquisition of large, complex hardware and software systems
- Possess knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Acquisition, Contracts Management and Project/Program Management
- Experienced in resource and requirements analysis, planning, coordination, and scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and evaluations - making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports, and presentations
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.