SAIC is looking for a Logistics Support personnel in the Huntsville, AL area to oversee the content management solution of our customer’s inventory of foreign materiel (FM). This includes the worldwide support we provide to our customer in acquiring, handling, operating, repairing and maintaining, storing, and transporting all types of FM systems including missiles, threat system components, tracked and wheeled vehicles, directed energy weapons (DEWs), and associated support equipment. In this role you will!
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation and completion of task orders.
- Provide procurement support to ensure all material, maintenance, repair, and equipment calibration requirements for our government customer are fulfilled in an efficient, cost effective, and timely manner.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and video teleconferencing and supports the SAIC, government, and subcontractor team by performing tasks related to organization, procurement, and strong group communication.
- Independently anticipate and provide responsive administrative and logistics support to facilitate completion of all organizational mission requirements. This will require executing a broad range of administrative responsibilities with some tasks occurring routinely and/or on an “ad hoc” basis per real-time needs of the office.
- Provide the team (SAIC, subcontractors, and government) with a centralized source of administrative and logistic expertise and guidance, which ultimately affects the success of the mission.
- Have familiarity with requirements for handling and transporting hazardous materials as well as knowledgeable in properly assessing security and hazard classifications.
- High School and twelve years of experience
- Candidate must be experienced in Microsoft Access, Word, and Excel as well as SharePoint Collaboration Tools.
- Be familiar with requirements for handling and transporting hazardous materials as well as knowledgeable in properly assessing security and hazard classifications.
- Possess knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Transportation (DOT), Army, customer, and international regulations governing secure shipment and documentation of large CONUS and OCONUS threat systems and hazardous material (HAZMAT)
- Current TS/SCI clearance required and must have the ability to obtain a CI poly within 2 months of hire date
Desired Experience and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will also possess the following experience and skills:
- Familiarity with Munitions Transfer Records (MTRs) and Requisition and Invoice Shipping Documents
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.