SAIC is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to join our HR Systems team. This is a remote position that may be filled anywhere in the United States with work hours typically aligned to Eastern Time Zone. This role supports SAIC’s HCM Technology focusing on Oracle Cloud Learning and Talent Management Systems. This position requires organizational and analytical skills and applicants must have high attention to detail and must be able to recognize customer service delivery issues and recommend and/or implement solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Support HR Systems and technology related initiatives related to HRIS, including Oracle Learning and Talent Management Suites.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all learning requests.
- Engage in projects that focus on recommendations, improvement opportunities, enhancements, and new applications to the system while understanding and conveying downstream impacts. This involves planning, testing and implementation.
- Interface with HRIS and IT for timely resolution and escalation support.
- Maintain, develop, and revise all manuals, foundational tables, code lists, and documentation for Oracle Learning.
- Lead training and/or ensure effective knowledge transfer to those responsible for training. Manage user expectations through timely communication.
- Participate in both technical and business-oriented discussions regarding HRIS projects, tasks, etc.
- Provide Production implementation support as new HRIS product deployments occur, including researching and resolving issues.
- Ensure compliance with established processes and procedures in an effort to improve service delivery and ensure data integrity in the reporting space.
- Implement and maintain human resources information systems and related policies and procedures designed to obtain, record, and process employee information.
- Address day-to-day operational requests and tickets to ensure completion.
- Partner with technical and functional team members to creatively solve business needs.
- 5+ years of HRIS experience with a Bachelor’s degree. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have experience with Oracle Cloud Learning.
- Knowledge and experience with Learning and Talent Management systems (strongly preferred but not required).
- Knowledge and experience in Articulate 360 and other major tools (SCORM).
- Advanced experience with the Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; Access, Visio or Project is a plus).
- Reporting tools: OTBI, PowerBI, SQL preferred.
- Telework is allowed.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Technical aptitude and expertise.
- Must be organized and have good time management skills.
- Must be able to complete work within given deadlines.
- Demonstrate passion for providing a positive candidate experience.
- Inquisitiveness to learn new and different capabilities and tools.
- Understand and execute proper protocols for handling confidential information.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.