SAIC is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst who will provide SOT, Cyber Baseline Execution, and ISEA (In-Service Engineering Agent) support to the US Navy’s Computer Network Defense project in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Interface with Active Duty Military personnel and US Government employees to provide onboard cyber support to platforms undergoing SOT (Systems Operability Test) and Cyber Baseline Execution.
- Under SOT lead direction, SME will coordinate with SPAWAR FRD 200 Test Directors on identifying upcoming SOT events, providing reports as needed to track progress and to identify any issues onboard supported platforms, and writing After Action Report with lessons learned and changes required to test plan and any other issues from onboard support post-SOT.
- SMEs will focus on completing cyber SOT checks on Patch Management, Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Vulnerability Remediation and Asset Management (VRAM), Password Management, Account Management, Network Hardening, and Secure Web Browsing in accordance with U.S Cyber Command (USCC), Navy Network Warfare Command (NNWC), and Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command (NCDOC) standards.
- For Cyber Baseline Execution, SME will track and report progress of Cyber Security Hygiene on Navy Ships, conduct ACAS / Retina scans of all connected systems, upload and verify assets in VRAM, work with ship's force ITs to establish an actual baseline of Program of Records, and assist ship's force ITs with identifying vulnerabilities and where to obtain appropriate remediation (scan / patch / scan).
- Tasking includes but is not limited to troubleshooting, metrics collection, maintenance support, and the timely entry of communication and tasking into the ticket management tool (ITSM).
- Travel to Navy ships to perform CND-OSE software upgrades and installations and provide onsite technical assists in support of CND fielded systems for issues that cannot be resolved via distance support.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Host Base Security System (HBSS/McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS/Tenable Nessus) for Navy Computer Network Defense (CND) classified and unclassified systems.
- Up to 30% both CONUS and OCONUS. Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. Passport.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and 5 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance with eligibility to get a TS/SCI.
- Experience with HBSS, ACAS, VRAM, and cyber security related systems, terminology, and capabilities.
- Experience with TACNET Programs of Record systems: CANES, CENTRIX, ISNS.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
Required Security Certification:
- CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, OR GCIH.
- Experience with PEO C4I Hosted Applications and Connected Systems
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Experience with CND Programs
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.