SAIC is seeking a Sr. Systems Administrator to join our team in Chandler, AZ. You will be a member of the team supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- Ensure all interactions (e.g. email, phone, in person) internally and externally are handled timely.
- Respond to one hundred percent of all open tickets and resolve actionable tickets within two business days.
- Provide Customer Feedback monthly
- Monitor all EEDM servers and services to include:
- Blackberry Enterprise Servers, AD Domain Controllers, Microsoft Exchange, Symantec Enterprise Vault, Quest Products, and escalate all production issues to federal management in twenty (20) mins
- All service impacting issues are reported to management within fifteen (15) minutes of identification.
- Ensure all customers can authenticate, retrieve and send email via OWA Ninety - nine (99) percent uptime for the Microsoft Exchange transport servers not including scheduled maintenance or issues / outages outside of EEDM control.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, MIS or a similar computer oriented major from an accredited college or university.
- Five (5) or more years of IT work experience of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Shall have or be capable of obtaining Top Secret (TS) clearance
- Administration using PowerShell for AD, Exchange, and O365
- Strong understanding and experience with O365
- Experience in an Enterprise environment including backup and restore procedures
- Experience with Windows and Active Directory PowerShell scripting
- Experience with Azure Active directory administration
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.