SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
SAIC is looking for a Technical Targeting Analyst to join the Intelligence Community. The individual will provide support to the USG with data analytics for mission critical efforts.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs
- May focus on domestic as well as international threats
- Produce high-quality reports and communications, dissemination of your findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts
- Contributes to development of new principles and concepts
- Participates with senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Apply knowledge of networks/technology and experience with customer tools and databases to identify, extract, and analyze pertinent information, and provide technical analysis to address intelligence gaps
- Conduct a variety of analytical methodologies to support predominantly technical issues - to include network analysis, link/relationship discovery and analysis, temporal analysis, and other quantitative methods
- Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Poly
- Minimum of 14 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree. Additional years of experience could be considered in lieu of a degree and a minimum 6 years Technical Targeting Experience
- Experience with targeting tradecraft and analysis or experience with threat finance
- Experience with data analytics (i.e. bulk data analysis) especially Treasury Department’s BSA data
- Experience working with FINO
- Experience working with FISA collection or financial targeting tools
- Experience targeting Russian illicit procurement
- Experience with autonomous underwater vehicles or equipment to emplace or server undersea communications
- Familiarity with Russian undersea threats from submarines
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.