SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with the Air Force EITaaS EUS Program. This position is located at Cannon AFB, NM.
In this role you will:
- Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents
- Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors
- Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting
- Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
- AA Degree & one year of experience OR High school diploma and two years of experience
- Active IAT Level II certification required (candidates without active certification may still be considered)
- The selected candidate must be able to obtain an interim-secret DOD level clearance prior to hire date.
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
- Familiarity with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements a plus
- Moderate level familiarity of Android and iOS devices
- Blackberry BES and MobileIron MDM experience a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Understanding of desktop and notebook hardware
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
- Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
- Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
- Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness
- Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out
- Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving
- Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place
- Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.