Job ID: 2117880
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a top-notch Facilities Project Manager to join our talented team in Chantilly VA. This position is responsible for providing the project management expertise for the coordination, planning, and work prioritization of assigned projects ranging in value from $50K to $20M or more.
The ideal candidate serves as an interface between the on-site government facilities management organization, design and construction contractors, Site Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support contractor, local utilities and all other customers and stakeholders on matters related to customer requirements, project prioritization and execution. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the five phases of the project life cycle to include requirements development, programming, design, construction, and closeout.
Other key responsibilities:
· Act as the liaison, reporting to and coordinating with U.S. government representatives at multiple levels.
· Oversee the Site O&M support contractor or A/E during project execution to ensure that customer requirements are accomplished on time, to the specified quality and within budget.
· Coordinate with the facilities O&M support contractor for resource allocation and document control.
· Ensuring that the government receives valid cost proposals.
· Developing and reporting metrics to support the paradigm of continuous improvement.
· Basic knowledge of the government organization and method of conducting business.
· Bachelor's degree in facilities related engineering or architectural field with 9 + years of relevant experience in IC, DOD or Commercial Sector in the last 12 years.
· Knowledge of facility operations & maintenance activities and procedures.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to team with industry partners.
· Demonstrated experience with project and construction estimating.
· Demonstrated track record of adhering to tight schedules with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to manage multiple and competing resources.
· Demonstrated project management skills associated with managing performance, budget, schedules, and adhering to control gates.
· Knowledge of federal, state and local building and safety codes.
· TS/SCI with polygraph
· Master’s Degree in a Business, Engineering or Architectural Field
· Experience with MS Project or equivalent scheduling tool
· Experience in schedule analysis
· Experience with data centers
· Project Management Institute PMP or equivalent project management certification
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and five (5) years or more experience.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.