SAIC is looking for a Workforce Management (WFM) Administrator to maintain our WFM back end/front end systems and tools, stand up and manage the WFM process across multiple teams, and provide SME expertise on the tool as needed. This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide. This role requires excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, technical and user experience environment. At the core of the position is high attention to detail, and delivering high quality results on time.
- Responsible for the ongoing support, user training and maintenance of our global Workforce Management systems and tools.
- Troubleshooting any issues with or enhancements to WFM Systems and coordinating with the applicable parties to ensure the proper resolutions are met in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and Advise partners to develop Forecast Groups, Staff Groups and Routing Sets to improve utilization and business efficiency.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of all data flowing to and from WFM systems. Respond to reported issues, requests & inquiries of a problematic technical or functional nature, and suggest or deploy fixes and enhancements.
- Setup user access to systems and/or services. Creates and updates profiles, permissions, and maintains user accounts.
- Drafts and maintains internal communications policies and procedures.
- Participate in cross-functional activities such as requirements gathering, review and user acceptance testing.
- Works with internal IT support teams and vendor technical support, as needed.
24-hour on-call support may require nights and weekends.
- Occasional business travel and travel to other company facilities will be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and nine (9) years’ experience
- 3-4 years of contact center experience using industry leading contact center applications, managing contact volumes of large teams of up to 200 agents
- 2+ years’ experience in a Workforce Management Administrator position, or 5+ years of relevant WFM user experience (Forecasting, Scheduling, Real Time Management/Adherence) required, preferably with NICE IEX and CXOne
- Comfortable using forecasting tools/methods such as: Erlang Conversion, Historical Averages, Ratios.
- Familiarity with resource allocation methodology and real-time adherence functions
- Knowledge of queuing principles: Handling multiple media types and skills and omni-channel operations.
- Work Force Management Applications, specifically NICE IEX WFM and InContact CXOne
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required in order to provide appropriate customer support and interaction.
- 1+ years of experience in financial/business analysis
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; experience with advanced use of Excel and using statistical analysis applications, i.e. SQL/Oracle.
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to perform many concurrent assignments and determine the need for changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in information systems, statistics, or related field, or relevant experience.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with backend tables in WFM solutions.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $115,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.