'Tis the season for a bonus! This position is eligible for SAIC’s National Security Sign-On Bonus which pays within 30 days of start.
SAIC is seeking an experienced Program Integrator to provide wide-ranging programmatic and budget support to a Customer office that performs important research to ensure that future mission capabilities are ready for tomorrow’s increasingly challenging environment by collaborating with mission partners to research new technologies that will create fresh solutions to enhance technological capabilities. The candidate must be a self-starter who can work independently to complete tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
Create and monitor contract actions and overseeing budget execution.
Track and project budgets for complex programs.
Track contract actions from multiple internal and external funding sources.
Draft clear and concise cables on the Customer system.
Ensure timely completion of Customer activities and requests.
Manage monthly status reports, meeting notes, and other program documents.
Coordinate with stakeholders for funding and requirements collection.
- Must have current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (four years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree) and at least ten years of related experience.
- Record of accomplishment supporting the customer on planning, implementing, and tracking team initiatives and deliverables.
- Outstanding coordination skills and ability to build strong customer relationships, along with a high comfort level managing multiple requirements.
- Demonstrated excellent writing skills.
- Experience monitoring the Customer’s cable system and drafting cables for release.
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint, including creating engaging PowerPoint slides with limited text.
- Expertise with Hive or OneNote to manage and share program documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Experience with data visualization programs such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or similar graphics tools.
- Experience with media production or video editing such as OneButton Studio.
- Training in the art of storytelling.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.