SAIC is looking for a Program Analyst to provide engineering support to a number of NAVAIR programs at Patuxent River, MD area.
Note: This role allows for up to 3 days of telework/ work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home opportunity. Must be able to work on site in Patuxent River, MD approximately 2 days a week to participate in face to face meetings.
- Collection, analysis, and documentation of a variety of different types of technical data across multiple teams. Data collected, analyzed, and documented will be presented in different levels of stakeholder meetings and used to support decision making across teams within the program office.
- Providing analysis and recommendations for path forward based on collected and analyzed data.
- Regular communication with Engineering and Program Management stakeholders at all levels within the program office to present or collect information.
- Coordinate and provide technical inputs in the development of engineering documentation to include SOW, CDRL, SETR Events and planning, and technical maturity assessments.
- Participation in, facilitation, and coordination of technical engineering meetings as required.
- Participation in all levels of technical meetings to include preparation or collection of materials, presentation of materials, development of minutes, action tracking, and attendance tracking.
- Coordination of Risk and Opportunity Management Processes within assigned IPTs to include development of presentation materials, technical writing, and maintaining appropriate database content.
- Review, analysis, and tracking of a variety of technical documentation including ECPs and Technical Directives.
- Identify and analyze processes for potential improvements and efficiencies as well as reporting status on all items being tracked, developed, or delivered.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience OR Masters and one (1) year of related experience
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Level Security Clearance. Interim Secret Clearance required to start work.
- 4 years of recent and relevant experience in program management or technical analysis discipline.
- Familiarity with NAVAIR Program Office Environments including processes such as CDRL Tracking, requirements management, Risk management, financial management, and scheduling.
- Experience participating in NAVAIR Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) processes.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders across various disciplines and organizational representation.
- Familiarity with advanced techniques in both PowerPoint and Excel.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.